SHOWROOM SALES ASSISTANT Omagh, Co Tyrone Permanent
Do you have a passion for Sales?
Do you enjoy working in a retail sales environment?
Are you consistently hitting your targets?
If you answered yes to the questions above then please read on….
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Showroom Sales Assistant for our client based in Omagh. The Company specialises in providing a wide range of high quality contemporary art, hand crafted bespoke frames as well as interior furnishings.
- Provide an outstanding service at all times
- Identify requirements and suggest appropriate solutions to meet the customer requirements and aspirations
- Greet customers in a friendly, welcoming manner using confidence, personality and enthusiasm
- Build relationship with potential customers by developing a rapport at all times
- Ensure the showroom is kept clean and tidy.
- You will have a flair for design and an eye for detail
- Using social media to promote the Company and stock as well as maintain the website.
- Sourcing suppliers to add additional stock to the showroom.
Hours of Work
- Tuesday - Saturday 8.45am-5.30pm
- Experience working within a furniture/interior environment preferable
- Experience in Digital Marketing
- Excellent people skills, you will have a background selling to the general public and be confident building rapport
- Ability to identify buying signals
- A desire to work in retail sales
- Good level of IT skills and experience of using social media.
- Rate of Pay £16k + Commission
- An opportunity to gain experience with a progressive, growing and innovative company.
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact Avril on 028 66 323300 and apply with your up to date Cv by clicking the button.
Experience: 0 yrs