Grafton Sales and Marketing are recruiting for an Account Manager on behalf of a leading textile and work-wear supplier. The Account Manager will manage each individual contract to fully meet customer requirements and expectations, while ensuring that all necessary actions are taken to re-win each contract when it is retendered in addition to identifying new opportunities.
* Set and agree a sales projection for all contracts, in conjunction with Line Manager.
* Ensure all sales and contribution targets are achieved and update the relevant Head of Commercial/Contracts/Business Development on a weekly basis on progress of each account.
* Identify new tender / sales opportunities within existing customers.
* Maintain customer KPIs, service levels and management information as agreed with each customer.
* Ensure that all necessary activities are undertaken to re-win existing contracts.
* Develop excellent relationships with all customer contacts.
* Identify potential product development opportunities within each customer contract and work with Product Development to bring these to completion.
* Manage stock forecasting to ensure customer availability targets are met.
* Ensure regular customer reviews take place.
* Corporate Market - identification of new opportunities outside of current customer basis.
* Work constantly with all Country Sourcing Managers to ensure best prices.
* Provide sales forecast to Country Sourcing Managers and Operations Manager to ensure all materials and trimmings are purchased or put in stock to guarantee delivery dates are met and best prices are achieved.
* Review competitors regularly so are aware of any changes, e.g. tenders won/countries of sourcing/areas they are competing.
* Line management of Contract supervisors & Account Executives
* 3 years experience in a Sales/Account Manager/Customer Facing Management role
* Has experience of being a Line Manager
* Has IT skills, particularly MS word & excel
* Degree or equivalent
* Has proven literacy and numeracy skills
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to persuade and influence
* Competent negotiator
* Excellent planning/Organising skills
* Clean current driving licence
* Has previous experience in Clothing/Garment industry
* Has previous experience working with both public and private sector clients
* Has Project Management qualification or experience
* Technical Qualification
The successful Account Manager will enjoy a competitive salary circa £25,000 - 28,000 per annum depending on experience plus pension scheme, company car allowance and bonus.
The Account Manager role will be based in County Tyrone.
If you would like to discuss this Account Manager job in more detail please contact Ross McConville now on 02890 242824.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Accountancy & Finance, Engineering, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Manufacturing, Procurement and Sales & Marketing.
Experience: 0 yrs