Key Account Manager
Our client is an ISO9001 accredited company and specialists in the design and manufacturer of electrical componentry for engine based machines. Employing over 90 staff in 3 locations, the business is truly centred on their core values, extending to their people, products, processes and procedures.
Having developed an impressive portfolio of clients in the last 30 years there currently exists an opportunity for a Key Account Manager to take ownership of client relationships, supporting growth of accounts and further enhancing customer experience.
The Key Account Manager will be the main point of contact for customers and will develop relationships in line with order intake targets. Working alongside the BDM and Commercial Director, and regularly engaging with all other operational personnel within the business, they will assist with Account Planning, all aspects of customer businesses and facilitate and coordinate internal resources to ensure that the assigned customers needs are met by the company.
Naturally inquisitive and commercially minded the KAM will proactively assess, clarify, and validate all and prospective customer needs on an ongoing basis to build long term sustainable partnerships.
The appointed individual will contribute to the commercial teams strategic direction and planning, acting as the key link between sales and strategy, in order to focus the right efforts at the right time to achieve business objectives.
- Minimum of 4 years in an Account Management/Sales role within a design engineering/bespoke technical products or services organisation.
- Evidence of developing accounts and building networks with previous employers.
- Results oriented and able to manage communication requirements independently.
- High degree of listening skills and numerical accuracy.
- Sound commercial judgement, self-motivated and determined to meet or exceed targets.
- High result orientation and capability to manage complex projects and communication needs independently.
- Ability to travel, throughout Island of Ireland, infrequently, as needed.
Design Engineering academic background or professional experience.
Project management qualifications
For more information on this or any other Sales or Marketing role please contact Sarah Stewart on or on 02890 918525
Experience: 0 yrs