Store Manager - Lynch's SPAR Clonoe
Hours: 40 - 45 hours per week
Due to expansion, we have an excellent opportunity, of a full time role for the position of Store manager at Lynch's SPAR Clonoe. The store is currenlt undergoing a £400k refurbishment with both the internal and forecourt elements of the store being finished to the highest standards.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an expanding and forward thinking company. Established since 1980, Lynch's Foodstores is a family run group of supermarkets operating under SPAR and EuroSPAR Brands.
Job duties include:
- Effectively managing all departments and colleagues within the store to ensure that exceptional standards are achieved at all times.
- Embedding excellent customer service standards throughout the store.
- Ability to understand and acheive targets. For example Sales, GP%, Wastage, Wage%.
- Implementing and applying all aspect of HR.
- Managments and over seeing of stock control, people management, cost control, HACCP implementation, and securit.
- Drive sales and profit and control costs and wastage.
- Reporting to company Directors.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Proven record of successfully managing teams in a busy convenience or supermarket retail environment.
- Strong communication skills.
- Working knowledge/understanding of all departments in a busy convenience or supermarket store. Such as Fresh Food, Food to Go, Fruit & Veg, Butchery, Fuel.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Financial acumen.
- Full clean driving licence.
- Have a track record of exceeding sales and profit targets.
To apply please send your CV by clicking the apply button below