Vacancy Reference: 17953
We are currently recruiting for a Ranger for Peatlands Park (Dungannon area). This will be a Part-time temporary role, 9.30am to 17:30pm Friday- Sunday consisting of24hours per week, with an hourly rate of £8.21. This vacancy is expected to last until September.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Operation of the Peatlands Park train.
- Ticket sales and cash handling.
- Ensuring that the Visitor Centre is open during the advertised times and is providing the required level of service.
- Opening, closing and checking security of buildings. Setting alarms where appropriate.
- Assisting with the operational running of the site.
- Supervision of groups and exhibitions for a wide variety of visitors including tourists, school, special needs, and special interest groups.
- Driving licence essential (manual operation).
- Experience in grounds maintenance would be desirable but not essential.
For more information on this role or any other vacancy please call us on 028 90330 555
Please note only those candidates shortlisted may be contacted.
Candidates will be required to obtain a Standard 0 Access NI check at a cost of £18.00.
Please note that a criminal record will not necessarily be a bar to obtaining a position. This will depend on the nature of the position and circumstances of the offences.