What The Job Is:
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Family Support Worker to join our Lurgan team. As a Family Support Worker, you will be based with our client in Omagh working Monday – Friday. The hours are 9am – 5pm with occasional Evening and Weekend work. The role is due to start on the 26th of November and the salary is £20,100 p.a (pro rata). Your new role will be working with young people aged 16 – 21 years who are leaving care or have experienced housing difficulties.
Who We Are:
First Choice, now one of Northern Ireland’s leading Healthcare Recruitment Agencies, has come a long way since opening its doors in 1994. We employ over 40 consultants and place over 1000 temporary staff every week in a variety of Public and Private Sector Settings.
We value our Healthcare Staff and the hard work they do and are currently looking for individuals to join our team.Job Duties
- Providing support deemed necessary by senior staff
- Promoting independence
- Encouraging interaction and participation
- Carrying out risk assessments for service users
- NVQ Level 3 or Above in Health & Social Care.
- Experience of working in Social Care Sector.
- NISCC Registered
- Willing to complete an Access NI check
- 6 months paid experience in a caring role
- Experience working with young people 16+ in a formal Setting.
- Experience of providing support to carers or host families for young people in need.
What We Will Offer You:
- £20,100 p.a (pro rata)
- A minimum of 28 days paid holiday’s (pro rata)
- Inclusion into our company pension scheme
- Free Comprehensive and ongoing annual training courses
- Free Uniform
The Nitty Gritty:
- Hours of work include days, evenings and weekends
- 24 Hour on call service that can be accessed for emergencies
- Closing date for this post is 23-11-18
- Start date for this post is 26-11-18
The Next Steps:
- Contact Danielle Beattie or Aaron Lavery on 028 38316446
- Email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you like the idea of making a difference to people’s lives and would like to expand your career in the Healthcare sector and work for one of Northern Irelands leading provider of Healthcare Staff then please contact the team that always ticks the boxes.
First Choice is an equal opportunities employer