MCS Group is currently working with a Global Engineering company to recruit a Senior Marketing Manager.
The role of Senior Marketing Manager - Americas will report directly to the Head of Marketing, and work collaboratively with the Americas Regional Manager, regional Business Development team, and other functions in the business to devise, implement, and assess the marketing strategy for the region.
The Senior Marketing Manager will take the lead role in formulating the strategic marketing plan, driving implementation, and evaluating impact for the Americas markets. This person will be responsible for ensuring the strategy is in line with the organisations market focuses and CustomCare in the region, and ensure all marketing efforts and investment support the company's overall strategy and goals.
- Origination and implementation of an effective marketing plan to deliver on regional market focuses and targets
- Research markets and monitor market trends and competitor activity, and identifying potential areas in which to invest based upon the regional opportunities that are realised
- Develop relationships with influencers, trade magazines, journals, newspapers and industry associations in region and build and maintain database of contacts in order to leverage relevant opportunities the company
- Manage the distribution of all advertising and PR for the market in conjunction with internal and external agency support
- Manage & implement content development for website and owned digital channels in conjunction with Digital Marketing
- Develop project case studies as and when new projects are completed and secure the relevant approvals from customers/partners
- Organise production of project videos and manage the distribution of same through agreed channels
- Manage attendance and speaking opportunities at all external events to include exhibitions, trade shows, conferences, masterclasses, technical presentations and open day events
- Manage consistent presentation of all literature, electronic media, site personnel and vehicles and promotional merchandise
- Manage accurate and up-to-date customer database using company systems, supporting the Business Development, CustomCare & TPS teams in their execution of this
- Prepare & deliver monthly reports, outlining progress against marketing & Business Development success metrics and KPIs
- Ensure you are building consistency across the region in developing pipelines/opportunities to be used in building Business Development forecasts, as well as in the creation of dashboards/reports for both senior management as well as Business Development management.
- Have more than 5 years marketing experience at Marketing Manager / Senior Marketing Manager level in a fast-paced working environment
- Solid experience marketing in or to the Americas markets
- Hold a relevant business or marketing qualification, or a business-related discipline
- Experience at a senior level in a marketing role involving the development, implementation & management and reporting of best in class through-the-line marketing strategies, communications and market analysis on a number of projects running simultaneously
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to negotiate successfully whilst maintaining a collaborative, co-operative approach
- Previous experience of analysing marketing activity, developing and communicating a strategic plan through to Senior Management or Board Level
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Ryan McMahon, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456?
Experience: 0 yrs