MCS Group is currently working alongside a leading manufacturing business to recruit a Senior Brand Executive to work as an integral part of their creative and dynamic marketing division. A salary of £30k - £32k will be on offer for the successful candidate.
The successful candidate will ensure a timely, open, and effective communication of planned activity to the Marketing Director to achieve a fully integrated approach to marketing throughout the Group, and ensure the provision of continuous, dynamic and effective marketing support for multiple key brands throughout the Group.
- Develop and implement the annual brand plan and budgets
- Monitor competitor activity, analyse market trends, interrogate internal sales information, and conduct specific market research to inform marketing plans
- Plan, develop and coordinate the implementation of fully integrated marketing campaigns to timescales and within specified budge, including creative development, video, technical and promotional literature, advertising campaigns, direct mail, PR, events, social, PPC and email marketing
- Plan and implement effective product launch strategies
- Plan and coordinate ongoing development and brand websites
- Responsible for the effective use of CRM to enhance customer and consumer communications
- Evaluate completed marketing activity to assess commercial impact (business benefit vs budget)
- Relevant Third Level Qualification
- 2-3 years' in managing projects from concept to completion
- Experienced in the development and delivery of fully integrated results driven marketing campaigns
- Experience working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and to tight deadlines
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Ryan McMahon, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456?
Experience: 0 yrs