MCS Group are delighted to be working EXCLUSIVELY with a leading manufacturing company based in County Tyrone on the recruitment of a Marketing Manager to lead the development and implementation of strategies to market and communicate the company's brands, its products and services, supporting the achievement of business & financial objectives.
Our client is an innovative, multi award winning manufacturing company with markets across the UK and Ireland. This role presents a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Marketer to make their mark on a company and lead in achieving the company's strategic goals.
As the Marketing Manager, your main responsibilities will be to:
- Develop targeted marketing campaigns that aim to promote the company's brands and ultimately grow the business across local and international markets.
- Develop and implement a marketing strategy and communication plan to support the Managing Director and sales team.
- Manage the marketing strategy, budget and activity calendar that will support delivery of the business strategy and fulfil all regulatory and statutory communication requirements including brand management.
- The development of direct customer marketing or communications content/material.
- The development and implementation of specific marketing campaigns/activities/sponsored events, which support delivery of the business strategy.
- Management and continuous improvement of company CRM system.
- Monitor activity performance in terms of volumes, quality & brand perception against plan and provide the Business Development team with advice, guidance and recommend corrective action where necessary to enhance performance.
- Coordination with third party provider services e.g. creative, digital, print, merchandising and media agencies when necessary.
The chosen candidate ideally will have experience in a manufacturing sector and currently be employed in a senior marketing executive position. It is important that the person is strong at implementing marketing campaigns and should have experience across all channels, including direct mail, PPC and SEO, as well as traditional print marketing.
Applicants will preferably hold a:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- 3rd level Marketing qualification
- Minimum of 3+ years' experience in a similar marketing role
- Ability to work closely with the sales team to formulate an effective marketing strategy
- Experience in the identification and formulation of unique marketing strategies to promote specialised products/services
- Practical understanding and implementation of PPC campaigns, SEO and Google Analytics reporting
- Previous experience of managing both CRM and CMS systems
- Ability to control a budget
- Excellent organisational skills
Besides a competitive salary and an opportunity to make your make on a leading manufacturing company, here's what's on offer:
- 31 days annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Access to Company Pension Scheme
- Flexible working hours and environment
- Company health care
- Commission from online sales
- Company fuel card
- Opportunity to work from home part time following probationary period
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Sarah McGeown, Sales & Marketing Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs