MCS Group is currently working alongside a leading heavy engineering firm to recruit a Marketing Executive. With the company enjoying a period of sustained growth and currently expanding their production facilities, this is certainly an exciting time to be joining the business.
Working within a busy team, under the direction of the Marketing Manager, you will actively promote, develop, and grow a successful and well-established brand, in line with the overall marketing strategy.
- Maintain and update company website on a regular basis
- Manage social media channels in line with the Marketing Strategy
- Develop and implement regular email marketing campaigns
- Design and maintain company literature, including copywriting and proof-reading
- Plan, capture and edit photographs and videos to create relevant, engaging content
- Arrange and attend trade shows throughout the UK and Ireland
- Support a year-round events calendar
- Develop and promote the brand, ensuring brand guidelines are adhered to
- Support the Sales team and Dealer network when required
- Carry out Market Research to support business strategy and growth
- Collate, analyse, and present analytical reports of all Marketing activity
- Third Level Degree in Marketing or related subject area
- Minimum of 3 years' experience, preferably within the manufacturing or engineering sector
- Creative approach with the ability to bring new ideas
- Familiar with image video editing software
- Strong copywriting skills
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Ryan McMahon, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456?
Experience: 0 yrs