MCS Group is working with one of NI's most successful engineering businesses on the recruitment of an International Marketing Manager to take responsibility for both the delivering and development of the marketing strategy in key markets outside of Europe.
You will be joining a business that is significantly growing within local, national and international markets, and is now seen as market leaders across several areas globally. The business has invested strongly on the development of a world-class culture with an excellent history in people development.
The International Marketing Manager will take the lead role in formulating and executing full-mix marketing plans to align with corporate objectives, involving the development and drive of the sectoral and product campaigns for these strategic regions. This should cover the overall marketing strategy to identify new sectoral opportunities within these markets.
Some of the core responsibilities include…
- The development and implementation of marketing programmes to enhance the global appearance and standing of the company.
- Managing the strategic direction of marketing activities through the development and implementation of tactical plans including advertising campaigns, PR and Corporate Communications, Trade Shows, Events and Conferences.
- Developing a localised digital marketing strategy for the Sub Sahara, Middle East, North Africa & Australasia regions, in conjunction with the Marketing team.
- Overseeing the planning, implementation and evaluation of all events- ranging from small conferences and workshops, to large exhibitions.
- Developing relationships with key industry associations and leveraging membership opportunities to raise the company profile within key markets/sectors.
- Defining marketing collateral requirements, supervising and managing production of literature, including the distribution to key decision-makers.
- Undertaking competitor and market analysis, as well as product and sector audits in conjunction with the product and sector Marketing Manager.
- Managing the sections budgets in line with organisational policy and procedures by projecting costs and determining necessary adjustments, reviewing expenditure and preparing written commentary on the budget and variations as required.
The successful candidate should have a proven track record in delivering best contemporary practice in marketing and communications. You should have proven ability in the maximisation of business potential of an organisation or activity through the development of new or existing services.
Joining a successful international business, you will have the opportunity to grow with the business and be rewarded with an attractive salary package. Flexibility for international travel will be essential due to the scope of the role.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Emma McFetridge, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs