MCS Group is working with one of NI's most successful engineering businesses on the recruiting of a Head of Marketing to take responsibility for developing and driving the marketing strategy in key markets.
You will be joining a business that has achieved significant growth in the last few years in local, national and international markets and now seen as market leaders across several key territories. The business has invested hugely to become a catalyst for innovation and has focused on developing a world-class culture with an excellent track record in people development.
The Head of Marketing will take the lead role in formulating, driving and executing successful full-mix marketing plans in line with the marketing strategy and corporate objectives. The role will involve developing and driving the sectoral and product campaigns for strategic regions, covering overall marketing strategy to identifying new sectoral opportunities within these markets.
Some of the core areas of responsibility will include…
- Developing and implementing marketing programmes to enhance the global standing and public image of the business.
- Managing the strategic direction of marketing activities through the development and implementation of tactical plans including advertising campaigns, PR & corporate communications, trade shows, events and conferences and targeted CRM.
- Developing a localised digital marketing strategy for key regions, in conjunction with the Digital Marketing team.
- Oversee the planning, implementation and evaluation of all events - ranging from small conferences and workshops, to large exhibitions.
- Develop relationships with key industry associations and leverage membership opportunities to raise the profile of the business within key markets/sectors.
- Define marketing collateral requirements, supervising and managing production of literature, including distribution to key decision-makers.
- Working with regional sales teams, supporting business development plans to maximise commercial potential within key markets.
The successful candidate should have a proven track record in delivering best contemporary practice in marketing and communications. You should have proven ability in relation to maximising the business potential of an organisation or activity through the development of new or existing services and previous experience of applying creative and entrepreneurial thinking to marketing practice.
Joining a successful international business with a strategic agenda for ongoing growth, you will have the opportunity to grow with the business. You will be rewarded with an attractive salary package. Flexibility for international travel will be essential due to the scope of the role.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Karl Webb, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs