MCS Group are currently working alongside a global player within the heavy machinery market to recruit a creative and digitally focused Digital Market Manager for their established, forward thinking, and innovative business.
Reporting to the senior management team, you will lead the company on promoting its products to a worldwide audience by developing and implementing a digital marketing strategy across multiple channels, ultimately resulting in an increase in brand awareness and sales opportunities.
You will be joining a successful business that prides itself in delivering high quality solutions with excellent customer service, and work closely with international partners and the senior management team to help drive and achieve business growth in line with company strategy.
- Develop strategies to increase brand awareness across all digital platforms and work closely with external brand partners to deliver a new brand identity globally
- Generate sales leads by increasing brand awareness on an international scale
- Design a range of digital and hard copy communications including brochures, adverts, press releases, newsletters, e-zines and e-shots
- Increase global traffic by creating and implementing a strategy to target a global audience with exciting content/campaigns
- Attract a high number of online followers through social media channels
- Conducting online research to identify and implement effective key word research criteria and tags
- Implement relevant PPC campaigns to work alongside organic growth strategy
- Track, analyse and report on online presence using relevant analytical tools
- Third Level Degree in Marketing
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a digitally focused marketing role (preferably within construction, manufacturing, engineering or automotive)
- Ability to keep website updated and visible through relevant tagging to improve SEO rankings
- Strong graphic design skills - webpages, brochures, e-shots, newsletters, advert's and promotional material
- Experience using a CRM system (Hubspot preferred)
Hours of work: Monday to Thursday 8:00am - 5:15pm and Friday 8:00am to 2:00pm
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Ryan McMahon, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456?
Experience: 0 yrs