MCS Group is working with a multi-award business on the recruitment of a Brand Marketing Executive where you will play a key role in supporting the development and implementation of the marketing plan.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a business that supplies a range of household products with a brand portfolio that is synonymous with quality and innovation. As part of the Marketing team you will work collaboratively with internal teams, leading on brand building activities and be involved in multiple projects simultaneously.
The role requires a well organised marketing professional with exposure to both traditional and digital marketing activities. Operating in a fast-paced environment you the role will have the following duties and responsibilities...
- Oversee the implementation of key marketing outputs, including reporting.
- Research, monitoring and evaluation of customer, competitor and market trends to provide knowledge of the changing landscape.
- Become the brand guardian to ensure strict adherence to branding guidelines.
- Social media marketing, including co-coordinating social media content, creating and implementing content plans and reporting.
- Maintain and develop effective working relationships with the internal and external sales teams, working closely with them to provide effective and appropriate tools, materials and presentations to support them with their commercial objectives.
- Support in the management of external agencies and external suppliers, when required, to ensure timely delivery of projects on brief and within the agreed budget.
- Provide mentoring and support to junior members of the team.
- Facilitate effective communication across the Team.
You should have experience in a brand marketing role and meet the following criteria...
- Ability to build strong relationships with internal team members,stakeholders and key customers.
- A customer sensibility to be able to respond to customer inquiries and complaints in a timely and appropriate manner ensuring positive resolution.
- Excellent written, listening, verbal and presentation skills.
- Be meticulous with strong attention to detail.
- Passionate about delivering great work, open to new ideas and prepared to challenge constructively.
- An understanding of the media landscape including both traditional and digital media.
- Keeping up to date with industry trends (researching, reading blogs, and other news / information sources) to help support best practice across the marketing team.
You will be joining an established, award winning business and will be rewarded with a generous salary package. The role will be offered as a maternity contract initially (likely 9-12 months) with potential for an extended or permanent opportunity to emerge.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Karl Webb, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs