Marketing Manager - Cookstown
Our client an award winning organisation based in Cookstown is firmly established as one of Europe's largest manufacturing organisations and is a market leader in their industry. Due to expansion they are recruiting for a Marketing Manager on a permanent basis. Hours of work are Monday-Thursday 9-5.30 and Friday 9-5. Salary is negotiable
- Successfully create and deliver strategic marketing plans.
- Drive online and offline communication initiatives and brand awareness for both UK and European markets.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with key brand partners to deliver projects and campaigns that contribute directly to a wider business strategy and vision.
- Construct and implement a long-term marketing roadmap, commensurate with the overall strategic direction of the business, focused on increasing brand equity and presence, in order to drive sales performance and growth.
- Create brand building programmes to position the company and its brands at the apex of the industry and promote customer engagement and loyalty.
- Demonstrate technical understanding of the strategic use of digital media across multiple channels - Display, Content, SEO, PPC, CGI, Social Media and Emails etc.
- Develop a PR plan to continuously enlarge brand interest among consumers.
- Regular review of the marketplace to identify trends and interpret market data.
- Prepare and manage annual marketing budget. Develop effective reporting of agreed KPI's to measure effectiveness of marketing spend.
- Monitor performance, in conjunction with the respective sales representatives, to ensure compliance with pre- determined KPI's relating to brand standards.
- Represent the marketing team at key meetings and forums, providing guidance and sponsorship as appropriate, escalating issues as required.
- Develop and motivate the marketing team
To find out more information about this role please call Brian in Hays on 02838445800 or send cv
Experience: 0 yrs