Marketing Executive - Dungannon
Your new company
A very well established successful organisation successfully trading for over 20 years. This company trades throughout the UK and Ireland. Over the 20 years this company has gradually expanded and gained more and more market share and are now a very well known market leader in their industry with a great reputation.
Your new role
Responsible for developing and delivering the marketing strategy in line with the company objectives, supporting and driving the continued growth in market share and sales.
Aim: to help build and maintain a strong and consistent brand through the use of wide range of on-line and off line marketing channels. Oversee the promotion of the business, our services and products. Support our market position and promote the growth of market share.
- Develop the marketing strategy in line with company objectives
- Co-ordinate marketing campaigns with sales activities
- establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration
- Analyse customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies
- Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies, complete with formal proposals and recommendations on tactics
- Manage content and updates, establishing budget guidelines, participating in events, documenting business processes, and providing additional sales support
- Gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads
- Identify effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis, and optimise accordingly
- Present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external teams, and communicate with senior leaders about marketing programs, strategies, and budgets
- Organise exhibitions, literature production and advertising campaigns
- Production, copy writing and proof reading of advertising and promotional material including press releases
- Website development, content creation and management, updating social networking profiles on a daily basis
- Ensuring marketing campaigns are delivered on time and within budget
- Liaising closely with all departments within the business in relation to promoting key products and services
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs