Digital Marketing Manager - Dungannon
Your new company
This company is a premium brand business with a very strong reputation in their industry. This company is well established having been in business nearly 30 years and have gone from strength to strength. This company prides themselves on the quality of their product and services. They are a very innovative company constantly diversifying into new products and new industries. They are about to embark on another exciting brand journey and are looking to recruit and experienced digital marketing executive. Hours of work are Monday - Thursday 8-5.15 and Friday 8-2. Salary for this role in completely negotiable but realistically between £30k-£40k. They also offer 29 days holidays, private health care, pension and a bonus after probationary period
Your new role
- Developing strategies to increase the company's brand awareness across all digital platforms and work closely with external brand partners to deliver a new brand identity globally
- Generate sales leads by increasing brand awareness and targeting relevant individuals/companies using effective e-marketing techniques.
- Design a range of digital and hard copy communications including brochures, adverts, press releases, newsletters, e-zines and e-shots.
- Increase web traffic by creating and implementing a strategy to target a global audience with exciting content/campaigns.
- Attracting high numbers of internet followers through social media channels such as Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram.
- Conducting online research to identify and implement effective key word search criteria and tags
- Implement relevant Pay-Per-Click (PPC) campaigns to work alongside organic growth strategy to target potential customers
- Track, analyse and report on the company's online presence using relevant analytical tools (e.g. google analytics) to highlight effective return on Investment
- Create and upload content, banners and images to the various digital channels/platforms
- Liaise with third party digital providers (CRM, PPC, Design)
- Work closely with the internal sales team to provide relevant marketing support
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs