Graphic Designer (Maternity Cover)
Staffline Ireland are recruiting for a Graphic Designer on behalf of a market leading engineering company. As the Graphic Designer, you will assist in all design aspects of Marketing Department. This is a fantastic opportunity for a creative individual to enhance and develop their skills.
- Utilise your creative skills and project management capabilities to manage work from design concept phase, to production.
- Producing design solutions across both traditional print campaigns, as well as digital methods such as email campaigns and B2B online marketing.
- Working within the marketing team you will design advertisements, brochures, leaflets, internal company documents, website and social media imagery and ensure all photography is stored online in an organised format.
- Provide design input into new ways of targeting customers and making them aware of the products and services the company provides.
- Play an active role in team meetings and assist with other sales and marketing initiatives as requested.
- Any other duties role may involve.
- Proven graphic design experience
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Highly proficient in all design aspects
- A degree in a Design related discipline
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, mainly InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Organised and flexible to changing business priorities
- Ability to work well with people from many different cultures and disciplines
- Willingness to take ownership of issues, ensure all interested parties are kept informed of progress and deliver solutions
- Ability to work in an environment that is fluid with changing priorities
- Experience in video capture and editing
- Ability to build in HTML5 and CSS3 using latest technologies SASS and LESS and responsive web design frameworks (e.g. bootstrap)
The successful Graphic Designer will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience.
The Graphic Designer role will be based in County Tyrone.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Staffline Ireland Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
Experience: 0 yrs