Experienced and creative Senior Graphic Designer required for one of the UK’s leading manufacturing organisations. With offices across the UK & Europe, the strong focus on innovation within the company has grown to its present position in the market by establishing a reputation for a reliable supply of quality, specialist products.
This roles provides an exciting opportunity to join a well-renowned business and be a part of its continuous success. You will work for an organisation with a positive culture, one which is employee focused and encourages personal development.
Joining an established marketing team you will be at the heart of the Group’s creative output, working for major brands within the construction industry and pushing the boundaries of both print and digital design. You be able to spot and develop great ideas and deliver work that enhances the images of the brands, ensuring a high quality of creative work is upheld and maintaining brand consistently high standards at all times.
- 5 years’ design experience in a creative environment
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Strong typographic and conceptual skills
- Understand the end-to-end print design and production
- Experience working with video editing and web design (desirable but not essential)
- Competitive salary
- Free onsite parking
- Cycle to work scheme
- Leisure centre memberships
- Internal health and well-being initiative
- Additional holidays based on service
For more details on this role or more similar opportunities, please contact Ryan McMahonon 02890 325 325 or email@example.com