MCS Group is working with our client a large manufacturing firm to recruit for a Design Team Leader.
Due to continued business growth our client have a demand for a Design Team Leader. This is a new role for an experienced design leader with strong solidworks experience.
- Are you looking for a career development opportunity?
- Do you have strong Design and leadership skills?
- Would you like to work for a successful manufacturing firm in Co. Tyrone?
You will lead a team of design engineers providing supervision and guidance from a training & development perspective. You will plan and prioritise design schedules, dealing with high priority designs and ensuring high levels of quality across all projects. You will be a hands on design engineer, supporting with existing design work and leading by example. Furthermore you will devise a strategy to enhance team performance assessing quantity versus quality on projects to clearly identify training plans across the team.
You will have:
- A degree in Mechanical Engineering or a relevant subject
- Strong Mechanical Design experience using Solidworks or a similar design package
- Experience leading a team of design engineers with proven evidence of successful improvements across team performance
- Excellent leadership/organisational skills to be able to lead by example
- Strong communication skills to manage staff and to deal with clients
This is a progressive opportunity that offers an attractive salary along with real opportunity for career development.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Michael Michalak, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs