We are currently recruiting a Production Manager for evening shift for a manufacturing company in Tyrone.
Your new company
A family run business operating over 40 years and and based in Co. Armagh. One of Ireland's leaders in its sector.
Your new role
Management of the production facility ensuring the optimisation of throughput and efficiency, while minimising waste and ensuring customer expectations are met on time and in full. To oversee product quality and product process controls.
- Assume responsibility for the day to day management of production staff, including recruitment, training, appraisal, grievance and disciplinary activity. Instil proactive, team-oriented culture ensuring positive employee relations.
- Implement new quality systems and procedures for the company, such as taking the company through BRC Accreditation.
- Ensure performance of critical tasks to maintain product quality
- Ensure corrective action is implemented if product/procedures deviate from the standard.
- Direct the production team with respect to meeting schedules and delivery dates.
Shifts: Monday to Friday 2.30 to 11.30
What you'll need to succeed
- Not less than 2 years' experience in the food processing industry
- Good knowledge of relevant Health & Safety legislation and quality standards
- Good organisation, problem solving, and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, including strong presentation skills
- Results focused with ability to work on own initiative
- Computer literate
- Dependable and reliable
What you'll get in return
You will receive a competitive salary, week day hours of work, Holidays are 22 plus 9 stats = 31, Private medical insurance and standard pension.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs