Planner, Leading Manufacturing Company, Dungannon, Co Tyrone,
Your new company
Planner role based in Co. Tyrone with a Leading FMCG manufacturing company. This is an exciting opportunity to join a progressive and forward thinking business that reward and value staff.
Your new role
The scope of your role will be to translate the sales demand into efficient, least cost production plans taking into account labour, ingredients, raw material and capacity while maintaining customer satisfaction and meeting service levels across the customer base.
Your role will include:
- Monitor stocks of finished goods, WIP, ingredients and raw materials and identify any errors.
- Collate orders from all sources, EDI, Fax, promotion register and verbal and ensure that all expected orders are in the system and sense check for any errors or missing products or depots.
- Generate daily production plans in accordance with the specifications and protocols as advised by our customer base.
- Monitor order and production progress, to ensure we are on target to achieve despatch out-load times.
- Place purchase orders with suppliers, primal, proteins, ingredients and monitor adherence, and communicate to relevant departments any supply issues.
- Respond to and follow up sales and production enquiries in a timely manner using appropriate methods
- Ensure all planning and purchasing systems are kept updated within the permissions granted to the planning department
- Liaise with operational management regarding promotions and new product launches.
- Liaise with business to business commercial teams on sold volumes versus agreed contracts.
What you'll need to succeed
Experience within planning in a retail manufacturing environment, good computer skills and strong knowledge of Excel. Ability to demonstrate good problem solving and decision making skills with good communication skills.
A motivated self - starter with a flexible and proactive approach to work with the ability to work on own initiative as part of a team and with other teams.
What you'll get in return
You will be joining a company on a maternity cover. Working Hours include Mondays off - Tuesday - Friday 6.30am - 3.00pm and Saturday 4.00am - 12.30pm. Attractive remuneration package + benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Michaela Kelly, or call us now on 02838445800.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs