Your new company
A manufacturing company who supply globally tiles for the industrial and commercial sector. The quality and range of product is what keeps the company strong in the marketplace. The company run a state-of-the-art facility in Co Tyrone and are a reputable company in the local area. Staff retention is high, and employees genuinely enjoy their working week
Your new role
Permanent position As Injection Moulding Technician, your duties will include.
- Carry out tool changes
- material and colour changes
- Condition setting of machines
- To operate injection moulding machines according to procedure.
- Ensure all robotics and ancillary equipment are in operation
- Maintaining a safe, neat, and tidy work area
Hours of work:
Mon - Thurs evening shift.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience in a plastic moulding manufacturing environment is essential.
- Good numeracy and literacy skills.
- Strong problem-solving abilities, attention to detail and reliability.
- Proactive and innovative.
- To work effectively alone and as part of a team, with a positive 'can-do' attitude.
- Flexibility to work various shift times.
- Ability to prioritise workload.
- Ability to work well and accurately in a time-constrained and pressured environment.
- Good communication skills.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a competitive salary £25k-£26k. You will have a permanent job with a reputable company and a 4 day week.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs