Production Operatives, Donaghmore
Located in Donaghmore, our client is a distinguished packing and marketing company operating in the agri-food sector supplying quality products to major retailers both in NI and mainland GB.
- Perform duties as per standard operating procedures/as trained in a safe and efficient manner, e.g. pulling trolleys, loading the product on the machine, packing the product
- Adhere to health and safety, hygiene and quality procedures
- Accurately complete administrative tasks, if applicable, within agreed procedures and timescales, e.g. denester and takeaway sheets
- Report any non-conformance's identified immediately to management
- Comply with all company rules, policies and procedures
- Contribute towards achieving and maintaining a positive working environment
- Promote good equal opportunities practice
Hours of work:
7.30am - 4pm Monday - Friday
Operatives will be required to work a Saturday every third week and will be given a day off the following week in lieu of the Saturday worked.
- Good communication skills/good level of English (reading, writing and speaking)
- Excellent team member
- Hard working
- Punctual and reliable
- Own transport as the location is remote
- Rates of pay £8.16 per hour (25+)
- Free parking on site
- An opportunity to gain experience with a progressive, growing and innovative company
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact Elaine on 02838353335 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.
Experience: 0 yrs