Our client is the leading provider of wet processing equipment for quarries, mines and recycling operations on the global market. They require Assembly Technicians. Now seeking to appoint an ambitious Assembly Technician to join the team. Reporting directly to the Assembly Supervisor.
To safely, assemble plant items on the factory floor, prior to them being dispatched to CDE Head Office or directly to a customers' site.
Adhering to company safety policies and procedures at all times
- To ensure parts are built as per drawings
- To ensure quality checks are carried out and met
- To ensure any problems are recorded, and notify supervisor
- To finish assigned tasks within required time frames
- To meet agreed production targets according to customer demands.
- To carry out the agreed preventative maintenance schedule.
- Monitor equipment and request maintenance when required.
- Perform simple maintenance and repair as required.
- Ensure all equipment is properly set-up and used in a safe manner and that all safety devices are in use.
- Maintain target 5s standards for your work area and identify and implement improvements.
Assembly Technician - Person Specification
- Dependable and reliable
- Enthusiastic, energetic self-starter able to work on own initiative
- Organised team player
- Willingness to develop and adapt to new situations
- Available to work flexible hours
- Understand the importance of quality
- Understand the importance of deadlines for completing tasks
- Willingness and ability to travel
- Current driving licence and vehicle insured for business use
- Forklift Licence
- Cherry Picker Licence
Experience: 0 yrs