Copeland Ltd is a subsidiary of Emerson who are a global leader in the application of innovative technologies, holding market and leadership positions in business including heating, ventilation and air conditioning. Copeland Cookstown supplies scroll compressors for refrigeration and air conditioning systems into Europe
For our Team in Cookstown we require a:
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Supply the production line with materials
- Stock take using a handheld system
- Unload and check deliveries
- Forklift driving
- Ensure all Health & Safety procedures are adhered to
- Contributing to continuous improvement
HAVE I GOT WHAT IT TAKES
We are offering a permanent position within Copeland, Emerson to any candidate who:
- Has previous experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication and logical skills, with the ability to see a task through to completion
- Be able to work shifts
- Has forklift experience, this would be advantageous but not essential
Please note that if you have applied for this post within the last 6 months you should not re-apply as your application will not be considered at this time.
WHY EMERSON, COOKSTOWN?
Working as part of our Material Handling Team you will receive a competitive rate:
Up to £8.54 per hour when on day shift, up to £9.82 per hour when on evening shift and up to £11.10 per hour when working on night shift.
Other benefits include on site gym, childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme, savings, uniform, life assurance, and a working well initiative.
Closing date for receipt of applications is: 12 noon on Thursday 15 November 2018
How to apply?
For an application and monitoring form, CLICK THE DOWNLOAD BUTTON
For further information, contact our Monitoring Officer by:
Telephone: 028 86760101 / 028 86760142