Our client is a major Meat Processor based in Co Tyrone, Northern Ireland. The company serves major retailers with ranges of retail products, and is heavily involved in developing new products for the retail, manufacturing and food service markets.
Job Title: IT Technician (£Salary Neg- Co Tyrone)
- Provide 1st line (progressing to both 1st and 2nd line) support for all IT related queries
- Log and manage all calls through the service management systems through to closure
- Implementing technical infrastructure solutions under the instruction of senior staff
- Liaising with third party support companies
- Carry out preventative maintenance tasks as per schedule.
- Perform file recoveries on request.
- Update and maintain the Group's IT hardware/software register
- Perform one-to-one training and classroom training on the Group hardware/software
applications where required.
- Ensure Service management systems knowledge base is updated when required
- Diagnose and fix PC/Laptop system and software related faults.
- Diagnose and fix production IT equipment to ensure 100% up time.
- Previous experience in a similar role would be an advantage and / or an IT related qualification
- Have obvious IT knowledge and a keen interest to progress
- Analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to work to strict deadlines
- Ability to use your own initiative
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Able to prioritise own workload and work without supervision
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Flexible in terms of operational requirements and with approach to working hours
Candidates must have the ability to work hours and days when needed to meet business requirements including evenings
Consultant: Nicola McKernan
Job Code: IT 1002
For additional information on this vacancy and other opportunities contact me on 02892 668330 or send a current updated CV in strict confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
Experience: 0 yrs