MCS Group are proud to work along side a global organisation to recruit for a Senior IT Infrastructure Engineer to join their team based in the Tyrone / Fermanagh area. Our client is a well recognised organisation throughout the UK and beyond and are seen as a market leader in their field.
Our client places huge emphasis into the importance of their IT Department on their success and due to a recent progression opportunity for someone in the IT department this opportunity has arisen, demonstrating the opportunity for candidates to grow in their role.
The Role Involves:
- Provide support to offices throughout the world. Including support for windows 2016/2019 Servers including Domain Controllers, 365, WSUS, SQL, CRM, Sharepoint, Ericom, Altaro and IIS.
- Take the lead of exciting infrastructure projects.
- Provide support for VMware hosting platforms and server & cloud solutions.
- Technical & operational support of company hardware.
- Firewall & Site-to-site VPN set-up and configuration of Internet & wireless technologies and management of security controls across the LAN/WAN including AV.
- 3rd level degree or equivalent in a computer related subject.
- 3+ years experience in a similar role.
- Experience of VMware ESX 6.5 and SAN/NAS management.
- Proficiency and experience in Windows Server & Outlook365
- Experience with TCP/IP Networks (DNS, DHCP, Subnets, GP, AD)
Full details, including salary and the full excellent benefits package will be provided upon application.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Timothy McNeill, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 02896935527
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Experience: 0 yrs