MCS Group are delighted to be partnering with a well known company based in Cookstown to recruit for an IT Support Engineer to join their growing team. This company is known for its great development opportunities and internal career progression.
This is an opportunity to join a company that offers development, training, and progression at a time when they are working on exciting new projects that you will help support. This is a great opportunity for a recent IT graduate who has had a Placement year in support, or for someone with 2/3 years experience.
You will be tasked with supporting the company's infrastructure and network, as well as providing support to the users across Desktop and Remote access. There are opportunities to work with new technologies and expand your current skillset in this role.
- Experience with server maintenance including Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS etc.
- Understanding of networking including TCP/IP protocols
- Experience supporting end users either remotely or deskside
- Previous experience working with virtual servers EG. Hyper V or VMware
- Understanding of backups
- Competitive market salary up to £25,000
- Genuine opportunities for progression
- Development of several skills
- Working for a progressive growing company
- Good Benefits package included
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Ryan Kennedy Specialist IT Recruitment Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs