MCS Group are excited to work with a global organisation to assist in their search for a Business Analyst to join their team. The company are one of the world's leading names in the engineering sector with locations globally including a number in Northern Ireland. This role will be a 9-12 month contract and can either be based in their County Tyrone office or County Armagh office (suitable travel to and from Belfast).
- Analyse, translate, and document business requirements into technical requirements.
- Liaise with the end users to determine needs and develop scope.
- Analyse, document and test program development, logic, process flows and specifications and make recommendations where improvements can be made.
- Support the implementation of systems to create an experience that positions our client as the first choice in their market.
- Coordinate the project resources to ensure that projects are delivered on time and within budget.
- 3+ years experience in a BA role.
- Previous experience with ERP Systems and CRM Applications, ideally experience supporting or implementing these.
- Strong project management,analytical and problem solving skills as well as the ability to successfully communicate with all levels within IT and the business.
Full details, including salary and the full excellent benefits package will be provided upon application.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Timothy McNeill, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 02896935527
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Experience: 0 yrs