MCS Group are delighted to work alongside a leading company in Co. Tyrone to recruit for a Desktop Support Engineer. This is an opportunity for someone to travel the globe and support sites across the world including Dubai, Spain, USA and Australia.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with a strong background in IT support to get involved with a company that supports sites across the Globe. This is the perfect opportunity for someone who has a passion to provide IT support and see new countries - combined into one role!
Whilst at the headquarters in County Tyrone you will provide IT Support across the site this can include setting up new computers, hardware and software, involved with Active Directory and group policy and monitoring the network. When travelling you will be involved within setting up and maintaining IT in a fast-paced environment.
The successful candidate for this role will be able to show experience in providing IT Support in a commercial setting and have:
- Proficiency and proven hands-on experience in the following applications: SQL, Adobe Photoshop, Exchange, Active Directory, Website Applications, Firewalls, MS Office Suite
- Strong Knowledge of audio/visual systems and wireless networks
- Flexibility and willingness to work extra hours
- A valid Passport and ability to travel to all sites.
- Competitive market salary
- Good annual leave allowance
- Free travel around the world - including Dubai, USA, Australia and Spain.
- Travel is maximum of 1 week per month
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Ryan Kennedy, Specialist IT Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456
All conversations are strictly confidential
Experience: 0 yrs