MCS Group is delighted to be seeking to connect with a talented BI Analyst for a household name currently at the forefront of their sector. The BI Analyst will join a company that has a fantastic reputation not only here in Northern Ireland but across Europe. This is a great chance to join a company who put their people at the heart of the business and have a fantastic reputation for looking after their people.
You will join a company that alongside its people it put innovation and continually striving to get better at the heart of the business. You will get great autonomy in this role with good opportunities for career progression (they always look to promote from within before going to market) without the hassle of the city centre commute.
- Engage with stakeholders to gather BI requirements
- Maintain current BI reporting systems
- Develop reports in SSRS
- Drive the implementation of new BI reporting functions
- Develop Business Intelligence Dashboards
- Advocate for new technology
The successful BI Analyst will have commercial experience with the following:
- Strong SQL experience
- Reporting background
- Power BI or Qlik or Tableau experience would be beneficial but not essential
- You will have previous experience in a BI/reporting role
- Keen to learn new technology
Competitive salary and benefits package.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Ryan Mitchell, Specialist IT Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs