Senior IT Analyst/Developer-New opening (Co. Tyrone)
Our innovative customer have an exciting opportunity for an IT Analyst/Developer.
This is a brand new role working within a small, close IT Function. You will develop in-house systems that complement core systems and allow IT to respond quickly with system changes to specific business and customer needs.
In the role you will:
· Complete ongoing web development for the on-line portal in line with internal and customer requirements
· Specify and complete internal systems development that will address inefficiencies in processes
· Develop and update company reports in line with requests from the user base
· Develop project plans to deliver agreed IT projects and manage projects to a successful completion.
Does this sound like you?
· Excellent understanding of SQL Scripting
· Excellent understanding of PHP, CSS and HTML
· Development skills in one of the following - .NET / Java
· MS Office
· Understanding of SQL Server Management Studio
· IT related Degree or a HNC/HND in an IT related discipline
· Office 365 including SharePoint development and administration
· SQL Server Reporting Services
· Database development, software development, or web development skills and experience
· Microsoft Hyper V
· VM’s, VM backup
· Good understanding of TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP
The position would be ideally suited to someone with strong analytical skills and the ability to recognise opportunities for process improvement.
This role would be a great opportunity for someone not wishing to commute to Belfast every day.
For further information or to request a copy of the job description please contact Stephen Ingram on 028 90997720. Alternatively e-mail your cv and any query to Stephen.email@example.com
Experience: PHP Magento SQL