Who are we working with?
Abacus Careers are currently working alongside a highly established Global Company based in Dungannon, Co Tyrone. Our client is looking to bring on a Financial Analyst to join their specialist finance team. This role is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced finance professional to take their career to the next level, through the guidance and training this international entity has in place.
Salary: Attractive Depending on Experience
- Assist the Human Resources Department with reporting
- Building finance models with clear data visualisations and insightful commentary to stakeholders which include senior management
- Compiling Competitor Earnings Analytics and Insights to spot risks, identify opportunities, and turn insights into actions
- Conduct Spans and Layers Analysis
- Conduct Travel Analysis
- Evaluate procedures and processes associated with Insights and Tariff Tracking Plans
- Lead and support implementation of new system functionality
- Manage iExpense reporting
- Project Management of Strategic Sourcing Tool
- Report on KPI performance including detailed variance analysis reporting, ensuring data integrity and resulting interpretation
- Supporting key stakeholders by providing expertise in mathematical modelling and quantitative techniques that translate data into actionable information
Qualifications, Skills and Experience required:
- Solid experience in data analysis and research functions
- Ability to work independently as well as in fast-paced, cross-functional teams.
- Action orientated and superior attention to detail; the ability to identify problems and provide effective solutions
- Excellent IT skills, in particular, MS Excel
- Excellent listening, communication and relationship skills
- Financial awareness and be able to assess the commercial viability of data analysis and research
- Knowledge of data quality measurements methodology and reporting tools
- Proven ability to deliver accurate, relevant and timely information based on solid research and to tailor messages for audiences at all levels in the organisation, including the executive leadership team
- Proven experience of working in a fast-moving environment where the ability to deliver is paramount
- Self-starter with strong analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
Contact: Leon McHugh
44 (0)28 90995218
If you would be interested in this position please apply, for other jobs in Belfast please visit the Abacus Professional Recruitment website.With 100 years' experience in our team, Abacus is one of NI's most established recruitment brands. We can advise on jobs, CVs, interviews and salaries across permanent, contract and temporary employment.
If you know someone who wants to move a career to NI, then tell them about www.abacus.jobs/belfastforlife or follow @AbacusJobs
Please submit your application or call the specialist consultant in Abacus Recruitment on 028 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion or explore other jobs in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Dublin or London.
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI's only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.
Experience: 0 yrs