Business Intelligence Engineer is needed to join a leading FMCG company based in Omagh.
This is a perfect opportunity for someone in the local area who no longer wants to travel to Belfast.
You will be working for one of Northern Irelands leading food manufacturing companies, who have been established for over 40 years and are dedicated to sustainability & scaling up the business.
This is a new role within a purpose-built IT team, you will be using range of tools and data visualisation techniques to provide the company with regular insight reports. As a new position, you can expect a high level of autonomy and be self-managed.
Core Skills Needed:
- You'll have 2 years experience in BI dashboards/scorecards
- Excellent understanding of Business Intelligence and why it is important for a company
- Awareness of data querying or programming language
- Excellent MS Excel skills
- Experience of Business intelligence report tools
- Good organisation, planning and time management skills
- Good communication and presenting skills
- Good influencing skills
It would be great if you also have experience in:
- Power BI Experience
- Web applications, SQL .NET, IIS, Database experience, Crystal reports and SSRS
- Understanding of quality systems in the food industry
Benefits will include:
- Life Assurance
- Parental Leave
- Competitive Salary
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI's only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.
Experience: 0 yrs