Talent Acquisition Specialist - County Tyrone - Rapidly Expanding Business
Working within a well-established team, the successful candidate will oversee the day to day recruitment needs of the business, providing support and guidance to junior members of the team, as well as building strong working relationships with line managers to understand current and future recruitment needs.
The successful Talent Acquisition Specialist will manage day to day volume recruitment activities across on site, overseeing the end to end recruitment process, right through to candidate induction. Working to tight deadlines, the successful candidate will ensure all relevant compliance is in place for candidates starting, including reference checks and other checks when required.
There will be a certain level of administration in the role, including updating candidates details to the system, creating job descriptions, advertising vacancies and completing all relevant paperwork for new starts. The successful candidate will also be responsible for attending meetings to provide updates on current recruitment campaigns.
- Review operational recruitment plans to meet short and long term recruitment needs
- Utilise the companies website to attract the best talent in the market
- Advertise jobs across various platforms, including social media and jobs boards
- Screen applications, arranging meetings with relevant job seekers to discuss potential job opportunities
- Meet with line management on a regular basis to discuss recruitment requirements, pipeline relevant talent and analysing key trends
- General recruitment administration
- Managing and tracking vacancies via the system
- Scheduling of interviews, both candidates and panel members.
- Providing on boarding support, preparing documents for offer of employment, arranging induction and first day letters.
The successful candidate
- 3 years' experience in a recruitment role, preferably in-house
- End to end recruitment experience
- Proven track record of developing brands in a competitive market
- CIPD qualified
- Experience of managing volume recruitment campaigns
- Excellent attention to detail, prioritisation and organisational skills.
- Strong time-management experience
What's on offer
- Competitive salary
- Substantial growth plans
- Chance to progress
- Excellent training and support
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Ryan Calvert, HR Recruitment Specialist at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
MCS Group - CIPD Awards NI Headline Sponsor 2019
Experience: 0 yrs