MCS Group is delighted to be working with a top quality Professional Services organisation long established in Northern Ireland as they search for an IT Support Engineer to join their team.
The successful IT Support Engineer will be joining a small team responsible for monitoring and maintaining the IT Infrastructure and Desktop environment of the business in a senior capacity, as well as driving new exciting projects forward to the benefit of the organistation as a whole.
The company themselves are renowned in the local market for being a top quality place to work, with brilliant staff retnetion rates and employee satisfaction scores above anyone in their industry.
The role will have many different responsibilities including, but not limited to;
- Install/Configure computer hardware, operating systems and applications
- Monitor/Maintain internal systems and networks
- Patching server and client side and implementation of both antivirus and desktop management policies
- Provide deskside support to employees company wide.
- Troubleshooting system and network problems as well as solving hardware/software faults
- Experience in a similar role with a minimum of 50 users would be advantageous
- Experience in Active directory, DHCP and DNS
- A strong knowledge of Microsoft based Operating System
- A working knowledge of VMWare or Virtualization technologies would be beneficial
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Tighearnan McLaughlin - Specialist IT Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs