MCS Group is delighted to be partnering with a leading organisation, based in County Tyrone as they look to recruit a new HR Officer. You will be joining an organisation who have a host of sites based across the UK. This is a permanent HR Officer job.
As the new HR Officer, you will be joining a fast paced team, as they provide a first class HR service across the business. You will be operating across the full generalist HR remit, including:
- Providing first line support on all HR queries.
- Working closely with managers to resolve any employee relations issues.
- Supporting the recruitment function, working with hiring managers to attract top talent to the business.
- Getting involved in the disciplinary and grievance processes.
- All other HR related tasks.
To be considered for the role you will need to be a HR Generalist with:
- Experience at a similar level, within a fast paced HR team
- 3rd level qualification within a HR / Business related Discipline
- Strong experience with HR systems
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
The HR Officer role will be offered with an attractive salary and benefits package. As well as this, you will be joining a fast paced organisation, that will develop your HR skills to the next level.
If you want to hear more about this vacancy, click apply through the link provided, or contact Andrew Weir at MCS Group for a confidential discussion.
Experience: 0 yrs