HR Advisor - Expanding Manufacturing Client - Tyrone
MCS is thrilled to be representing a rapidly expanding, long established manufacturing client based in the Tyrone area, currently seeking a HR Advisor for a temporary period of 3 months, which may go permanent. The HR Advisor will report to the Head of HR, with the delivery of an efficient HR advice and guidance service.
Reporting to the Head of HR, the successful HR Advisor will support line management to cover a wide range of HR issues within the business, including implementing policies and procedures, employee relations and key projects. The successful candidate will partner with key internal stakeholders to ensure the companies people strategy and business strategy is well aligned.
The HR Advisor will assess the business as a whole, ensuring the right people are doing the right roles, identifying top talent early to ensure it is developed through appropriate development programmes. This will ultimately contribute to strong employee engagement, motivating employees to develop internally and progress, reducing staff turnover.
This environment will involve managing volume employee relations issues at times, therefore it is essential the successful candidate has to ability to cope with high volume employee relations, ensuring line managers have the best support when dealing with complex issues. The role will include assessment absence management with line management on a regular basis, partaking in various disciplinary meetings and performance reviews.
Key duties include:
- Support recruitment requirements; Develop job specifications, job descriptions, KPI's, arrange & conduct interviews etc
- Advise line managers on areas of disciplinary, capability and performance in line with policy.
- Conduct investigations, disciplinary and grievance meetings and produce all related documentation
- Run monthly reports as appropriate tracking headcount/new starters/turnover etc.
- Build good working knowledge of Employment Law and impacts on HR policy.
- Entering and maintaining employee data on HR system
- Support with training needs analysis/delivery
- Assist with HR projects, as required
The ideal candidate will be degree educated, with extensive HR Generalist experience in a manufacturing environment. It is also essential the successful applicant has exposure to volume employee relations issues, with knowledge of NI legislation.
- Ideally educated to degree level in Human Resources, Business Studies or a related discipline.
- CIPD qualified (or working towards this qualification is desirable
- Minimum of 2+ years' experience in a similar role
- Good knowledge of employment law
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate attention to detail
- Ability demonstrate professionalism, confidentiality and sensitivity
What's on offer
- Fantastic salary and benefits
- On-site parking
- Chance to work for an expanding manufacturing organisation
To apply for this opportunity, please contact Ryan Calvert, HR Recruitment Specialist at MCS Group, on 02890 235456, or send an up to date CV through the link provided.
Experience: 0 yrs