HR Advisor- Leading Manufacturing Client - Dungannon
MCS is thrilled to be representing leading manufacturing organisation based in Dungannon, currently seeking an HR Advisor on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the HR Director, the successful HR Advisor will support line management to cover a wide range of HR issues within the business, including implementing policies and procedures, employee relations and recruitment. The successful candidate will partner with key internal stakeholders to ensure the companies people strategy and business strategy is well aligned.
The successful candidate will partner with a client population of around 200, managing volume employee relations issues at times, therefore it is essential the successful candidate has to ability to cope with high volume employee relations, ensuring line managers have the best support when dealing with complex issues. The role will include assessment absence management with line management on a regular basis, partaking in various disciplinary meetings and performance reviews.
This is an extremely fast paced role, partnering with a number of senior stakeholders, focused on driving the people agenda in line with the overall commercial business goals. The successful candidate will also work on a number of strategic projects, as well as a wide range of employee engagement and well being initiatives.
The ideal candidate will be CIPD qualified, with between 4-5 years HR Generalist experience in a fast paced environment. It is also essential the successful applicant has exposure to volume employee relations matters.
- Ideally educated to degree level in Human Resources, Business Studies or a related discipline.
- CIPD qualified (or working towards this qualification is desirable)
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role
- Strong NI legislation knowledge
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate attention to detail
- Ability demonstrate professionalism, confidentiality and sensitivity
- Experience in manufacturing / food manufacturing is highly desirable.
What's on offer
- Highly competitive salary and benefits package
- Stable client with huge growth plans
- On-site parking
- Chance to work within a supportive
To apply for this opportunity, please contact Ryan Calvert, HR Recruitment Specialist at MCS Group, on 02890 235456, or send an up to date CV through the link provided.
MCS Group - CIPD NI Awards Headline Sponsor 2019
Experience: 0 yrs