Head of HR - Global Organisation - County Tyrone
MCS Group is thrilled to be partnering with a well-recognised, global organisation based in County Tyrone, who currently require a highly experienced, results driven Head of HR on a permanent, full-time basis. The successful Head of HR will work collaboratively with all parts of the business, working hard to ensure the implementation of a world class HR service. The role will also have a major focus on talent management, ensuring the organisation are attracting and retaining the best talent in the market.
The organisation in question are a huge success story, increasing their workforce headcount significantly over the past number of years, with a truly global footprint. The organisation is highly ambitious, with plans to innovate further and continue their expansion.
This is a genuinely WORLD CLASS company, offering the successful Head of HR the autonomy to really make a difference.
The successful Head of HR will have full autonomy for the organisations HR activities, working in partnerships with key stakeholders across the business. You will support with ongoing organisation development, assisting with the management of change programmes, driving resourcing standards, playing a pivotal role in the delivery of key people projects to enable sustained growth.
Reporting to the CEO, the successful candidate will be an advocate for the employer's vision and values, committed to driving the overall company culture, alongside day to day HR duties. The successful Head of HR will also support senior stakeholders by driving the learning and development strategy to meet future business needs, as well as supporting on succession planning, to ensure the business is developing their best talent internally.
Some of the key duties include:
- Develop and implement an exceptional people strategy, acting as a culture champion to ensure a positive culture is embedded through the business
- Act as a trusted business partner to key stakeholders throughout the organisation
- Lead the organisational design, to ensure it effectively meets and exceed commercial objectives
- Responsibility for the overall HR budget
- Oversee the annual performance management processes, building strong relationships with key leaders throughout the business to enhance individual and team performance
- Strategically assess future trends within the industry, ensuring the people agenda reflects this
- Regularly benchmark compensation and benefits, reviewing and adjusting when necessary
- Lead a team of HR professionals to successfully add tangible value to the commercial business
- Design, implement and review HR policies and procedures
- Responsible for commercial management of people costs
- Manage and deal with all employee relations matters
- Design and implement and best in class talent management strategy, to attract and retain the absolute best talent available
- Take overall responsibly for the organisations learning and development strategy, managing company wide talent pools through regular succession planning, building clear career paths for employees
- Take responsibility for various HR projects
The successful candidate
To apply for this outstanding HR Business Partner opportunity, it is essential you possess the following:
- 5+ years' experience in a Senior HR Manager role, with proven experience of exceptional HR delivery
- Proven track record of designing successful talent management strategy
- Experience of performance management at all levels
- Degree in a relevant discipline and CIPD Level 5 qualification
- Experience working in a complex environment
- Extensive employee relations experience, combined with strong legislation knowledge
- Proven track of delivering commercial results
- Ability to be flexible to travel to other sites when required
Whilst not essential, the following would be highly desirable:
- CIPD Level 7
- Masters in HRM
- Experience in a global organisation
What's on offer?
- Highly Competitive salary and benefits
- Performance related bonus
- Chance to work for a world class organisation, one that continues to innovate
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Ryan Calvert (Assoc. CIPD), HR Recruitment Specialist at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
MCS Group - Proud CIPD NI HR Awards Headline Sponsor 2020
Experience: 0 yrs