MCS Group is proud to be working with one of NI's leading Food Manufacturing companies to recruit an Environmental Engineering Officer to join their award winning team based in Co. Tyrone.
Got a passion for driving and promoting Environmental, Energy and Sustainability agenda in an Industry leading business?
Experience of working on Environmental based projects?
Want to join an ambitious and innovative company, who offer genuine career progression?
- Provide professional assistance and advice on all matters relating to environmental and energy legislation within the industry sector.
- Actively support the site management teams to meet Environmental and Energy KPI's and targets, compiling weekly and monthly reports, with a focus on root cause, corrective action and continuous improvement.
- Support the site functional teams in conducting regular meetings, detailed Incident Investigations, proactive pollution prevention and coordinate close outs.
- Investigate and research viable opportunities to improve regulatory compliance and the sites ways of working to reduce environmental impacts with a focus on cost saving.
- Research new innovative technology and solutions which will improve natural resource efficiency.
- Complete feasibility studies with cost benefit for potential investment projects, playing a key role in the planning implementation and delivery of any resulting projects.
- Assist in delivery of a training programme for the site environmental teams.
- Must have at least 2 years Environmental experience in Manufacturing (ideally within food).
- Have an Industry Recognised Environmental/ Energy and/or Engineering Qualification.
- Project based Experience.
- Analytical, Strong with numbers, forecasting and calculating/understanding costs.
Preference will be given to candidates who have;
- Experience of ISO45001, ISO14001, ISO50001
- Experience of SWA, SMETA Ethical Standards
- Experience of managing budgets
- Experience of CI & Lean Techniques
- Ability to manage a projects
- Membership of EMEA, CIOSH, CIEW
Full details on the role, including excellent salary and benefits, will be discussed upon application.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Alan Montgomery, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 96 935492
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Not all agencies are the same… MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Experience: 0 yrs