Our Dungannon based client currently require a HR Officer to join their force.Responsibilities
- The professional recruitment, selection and retention of employees (including contract labour) management level.
- Supporting the change management process through sound industrial relations practice.
- The development and implementation of HR policies and procedures that meet the needs of the business and reflect sound HR practice.
- Supporting Managers in the areas of performance management, absence management, discipline, grievance etc.
- Promote and support the business with compliance against relevant ethical and socially responsible trading requirements.
- Developing employee relations through employee communication, participation and involvement.
- Providing expert advice to managers and employees on a range of employment issues.
- To be involved with projects within the HR function.
- Support HRBP with the engagement on site being involved with events that are been run through the site.
- Hold a third level qualification e.g. degree, HND or professional qualification.
- Working towards CIPD preferable.
- At least 2 years, recent, HR Generalist experience preferably gained in a similar role within a relevant industrial environment.
- Strong organisational skills with ability to plan workloads effectively to meet deadlines.
- Sound knowledge of current employment legislation.
- Well developed interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office & HR Systems.
If you’re interested in this role, Click the APPLY button.
If you have any questions surrounding this role please call 02887440033 to speak to Denise