Our Dungannon based client currently require a HR Administrator to join their force.Responsibilities
- Regular consultation with production admin on manpower planning requirements.
- Daily review of Time and Attendance.
- Employee set up, ensuring that all information added to the system is accurate and timely for efficient payroll run.
- Communicating effectively with other departments on all new employee set up requirements.
- Processing any contractual amendments on the system that come through from managers, accurately and timely for payroll run.
- Accurate and timely running of weekly reports; absence, leavers, new starters to support the HR Officer with the completion of weekly KPIs.
- Run weekly reports to sense check our systems.
- Arrange meetings with clients and representatives as appropriate and communicate changes in a timely manner.
- Take handwritten and typed minutes of meetings, ensuring these are accurate and to a professional standard for issue.
- Daily administrative duties including photo coping, filing, word processing, issuing letters, maintaining records, case progression and case management covering Inefficiency Performance, Discipline, Appeals.
- Attend meetings / events as required, travelling as necessary.
- Interface professionally with the Client.
- To be proactive in identifying areas for improvement to processes and services.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a fast paced and challenging environment.
- Proven track record in using HR Systems.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Efficient and highly organised method of working.
- A drive to excel in a fast paced environment and desire to far exceed expectations.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills.
- A strong team player with a drive to continuously improve our processes and practices.
- Availability to travel to other sites, career fairs and events when required.
To apply, click the APPLY button now.
If you have any questions surrounding this role please call 02887440033 to speak to Denise or you can send your enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org