Our client a leading manufacturer in the Cookstown area require an experience HR Advisor initially for 4 months with a view to becoming permanent.
- Support recruitment requirements; develop job specifications, job descriptions, KPI's, arrange & conduct interviews
- Advise line managers on areas of disciplinary, capability and performance in line with policy.
- Conduct investigations, disciplinary and grievance meetings and produce all related documentation
- Run monthly reports as appropriate tracking headcount/new starters/turnover etc.
- Build good working knowledge of Employment Law and impacts on HR policy.
- Entering and maintaining employee data on HR system
- Support with training needs analysis/delivery
- Assist with HR projects, as required
- Ideally educated to degree level in Human Resources, Business Studies or a related discipline.
- CIPD qualified (or working towards this qualification is desirable)
- Minimum of 2+ years' experience in a similar role
- Good knowledge of employment law
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate attention to detail
- Ability demonstrate professionalism, confidentiality and sensitivity
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Claire on 02838353335 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button or emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Experience: 0 yrs