Our client, a successfully run trader to the global market, require a Stock Coordinator to manage our stock across their brand range.
This role will be based in the County Tyrone area and will have opportunities for international travel.Responsibilities
- Successfully forecast stock requirements using historical and forecasted sales figures from customers.
- Work to maximise profits through just in time production, and improve efficiencies in deliveries to the company and its customers.
- Manage the full journey of orders to include production, shipping, packing and dispatch.
- Manage and analyse the full life cycle of products and implement change where necessary.
- Work with designer to manage new product launches, product promotions and POS.
- Managing relationships with customers ordering departments.
- Dealing with the team in Asia and suppliers to manage production and quality and that they adhere to shipping/ production requirements.
- Manage all returns from customers and the redistribution of stock.
- Maintain an extensive database of customer information to include historical sales data.
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with shipping companies.
- Preparation and delivery of monthly reports as required to the sales team and senior management.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- The ability to work under pressure in a dynamic environment and to quickly identify problems and recommend solutions.
- Sound decision-making skills and the ability to plan and prioritise.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- The capability to work well as part of a team and to build and maintain effective working relationships with a range of people.
- Strong analytical and numerical skills to work out budgets and understand sales figures.
- Strong commercial acumen and the ability to understand what will appeal to customers.
- Competitive salary
- Good working environment
- Learning & career development opportunities
- Sales incentives
If you’re interested in this role, Click the APPLY button.
If you have any questions surrounding this role please call 02887440033 to speak to Eunice or you can send your enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org