Our client, a successfully run trader to the global market, require a Business Development Executive to manage both existing and new customers.
The role will be located in County Tyrone with the opportunity to travel.
- Manage the relationship with existing key accounts.
- Devise and execute a growth strategy for all brands within key accounts.
- Analysis of competitors product performance to suggest opportunities for growth.
- Identify and establish new opportunities with potential customers across the UK and Europe.
- Working with product development and marketing team ensure brands are offering exactly what customers need.
- Preparation and delivery of monthly reports as required to management, marketing and product development teams.
Working closely with the team and with customers, you will be responsible for delivering sales growth and exceptionally high levels of customer service.
General skills and experience required
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- The ability to work under pressure in a dynamic environment and to quickly identify problems and recommend solutions.
- Sound decision-making skills and the ability to plan and prioritise.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- The capability to work well as part of a team and to build and maintain effective working relationships with a range of people.
- Strong analytical and numerical skills to work out budgets and understand sales figures.
- Strong commercial acumen and the ability to understand what will appeal to customers.
- Creative flair with an attitude of continuous improvement.
- Competitive salary
- Good working environment
- Learning & career development opportunities
- Sales incentives
If you’re interested in this role, Click the APPLY button.
If you have any questions surrounding this role please call 02887440033 to speak to Eunice or you can send your enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org