Scott’s Bakery are a specialist manufacturer of Small Cakes supplying the Irish and GB Markets.
As part of our Management Training Programme, we wish to recruit the following:
Material Planner / Analyst
We are seeking an organised and efficient individual who can effectively monitor and maintain material levels in accordance with the needs of our Customers and business
Hours of work: 8am -5pm - Monday to Friday
Rate of Pay: £10.25 to £11.00/hr
Reporting to the Manufacturing Team Manager, the successful candidate will:
- Liaise with Suppliers
- Place Orders to agreed Supplier Lead times
- Plan Pallet Groupage for efficient transportation
- Arrange Transport and Storage to Consolidator
- Ensure Just in Time material availability to meet Production plans.
- Control Stock Rotation, avoiding Waste on limited life Material
- Maintain accurate Stock records
- Control Stock Level and Value
- Monthly Stock take routines
- Use of SAGE MRP System
- BOM Sign off
- Forecasting and Planning Material demands
- Liaise with Production and QA for Material: Spec / Cost / Qty / Delivery
- Respond and Co-ordinate according to Customer demands
Applicants must have:
- GCSE Maths and English, or equivalent;
- Excellent verbal, written communication and documentation skills
Additional skills/ experience that would be advantageous:
- Previous experience in Sage MRP systems
- College or University degree, or equivalent preferably in Supply Chain and or Logistics roles
If this opportunity sounds of interest, we look forward to hearing from you.
Please send us your CV by clicking on the APPLY BUTTON.
Closing date for Applications: 29th June 2018
Scotts Bakery are an Equal Opportunities employer.