Scott’s Bakery are a specialist manufacturer of Small Cakes.
We are seeking a motivated, organised and enthusiastic Despatch Co-Ordinator to join our team.
Hours of work: Monday to Friday, 42 Hrs
Rate of Pay: £9.20-£10.00 /hr
(£13.80-£15.00/hr for hours worked before 6-00am)
(£13.80-15.00/hr if working Saturday Morning Overtime)
(£18.40-20.00/hr if working a full day Saturday Overtime)
Reporting to Production Management the successful candidate will:
- Co-ordinate daily dispatch duties for despatch operators
- Be able to work on their own initiative and have a common-sense approach
- Meet high quality standards
- Communicate with contracted hauliers regarding collections and pick up times
- Input despatch data into SAGE MRP system, maintaining Stock records
- Complete Quality checks in accordance with Quality Systems
- Proactively follow Health & Safety procedures
- Complete any other reasonable duties as required
- Communicate well and enjoy Teamwork
- Appreciate and maintain a Clean, Dry, Warm working environment
- Enjoy a busy but organised work environment
- Good communication skills
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Previous despatch/store experience
Desirable criteria which may be advantageous:
- Previous experience in a goods in/ despatch role
- Experience using SAGE MRP systems
All positions are subject to early/late shift times.
If this opportunity sounds of interest, we look forward to hearing from you.
Please send us your CV via clicking on the APPLY BUTTON.
Closing date for Applications: 12th October 2018
Only direct applications will be viewed. No agency applications please
Scotts Bakery are an Equal Opportunities employer.