We are seeking to recruit a Manufacturing Production Manager for our client to be based in mid-Ulster. This is an excellent opportunity to secure a position within an excellent, large scale facility in mid-Ulster. The position will also include a significant personal development opportunity as it will include a focus on Continuous Improvement initiatives and related projects.
The successful candidate will report to the Operations / Factory Manager and will have responsibility for leading the manufacturing team within this fast-paced food manufacturing unit to achieve the operational targets.
The ideal candidate:
- Minimum of 3 years’ management experience in an FMCG (food) manufacturing environment
- Some exposure to LEAN / CI initiatives
- Strong numeracy, literacy and problem-solving skills and with a pro-active and forward-thinking mind-set
- Up to date Food manufacturing related qualifications / certifications would be desirable
- Strong leadership skills with a proven track record of building successful teams
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Confident, assertive with sound decision-making skills
- Customer orientated and KPI driven
- Good IT skills (MS Office)
A competitive remuneration and benefits package is available for the right candidate and details are available on request.